Denise Goldberg's blog

Feeding an addition
Rolling on 2 wheels from home to Portsmouth & back again

Friday, May 25, 2007

Photos: New Hampshire



Sign on the lift bridge entering Hampton Beach from the south.

And yes, I'm a baby - steel grid decked bridges scare me, so I walked across that section.




Thought you'd be interested in seeing the traffic that I was complaining about. My complaints were warranted, weren't they?

And actually, this is much better than the section from before the bridge to this section of road. The addition of the striped bike lane made a huge difference. Luckily once I got past the emergency vehicles the cars eased out and the road went back to a reasonable place to ride.










Hey look, there was a spot along the coast where I could try my paws at rock climbing! And the rock tower was just the right size for me too...

Yes, of course it's Rover talking here. You didn't think that Denise was going to climb this tower, did you?