Denise Goldberg's blog

Feeding an addition
Rolling on 2 wheels from home to Portsmouth & back again

Monday, May 28, 2007

Pictures?

Yes, of course there are more!

I took far fewer than my normal number of pictures on this trip. Why? A good part of the reason was the haze and the very quiet ocean, neither of which provide a good background for interesting shots. And I suspect that another reason is that at the beginning and end of my trip that I was traveling on roads that my bike and my camera traverse regularly - and my camera eye is always on the lookout for something different. That said, there are more (and different) photos in my photo galleries.

Photos from this trip can be seen in the gallery Feeding an addiction - May 2007.

If you share my fascination with the mute swans, my photos from a visit with these great white birds from earlier this month can be seen in the gallery Mute swans roaming, May 2007.

Enjoy!